- This event has passed.
VERONA WSET Level 1 Award in Wines 🇬🇧
28 January- 10:00-17:30240€
For individuals new to wine study, this qualification provides a hands-on introduction to the world of wine. You’ll explore the main types and styles of wine through sight, smell, and taste, while also gaining the basic skills to describe wines accurately, and make food and wine pairings.
Durante la giornata verranno degustati diversi vini e gli studenti parteciperanno a diversi esercizi sull’abbinamento cibo-vino.
Who can participate?
You must be of legal drinking age, to participate in any alcohol tasting.
10.00 – 13.30 e 14.30 – 17.30
What you'll learn
- The main types and styles of wine
- Introduzione all’approccio sistematico WSET di livello 1 per la degustazione del vino
- Common wine grapes and their characteristics
- How to store and serve wine
- Examples of wines
- Food and wine pairing
- Final exam
Material to study Ebook. After your registration we will send you the instructions to have access to your ebook. It is always possible (extra cost) to buy the printed book from the WSET website.
Assessment is by a closed-book exam of 30 multiple-choice questions.
The exams will be sent to London
Registration and requirements
- You must be of legal drinking age to participate in any alcohol tasting.
- It is better to book the course as soon as possible, to have more time to study.
- The fee for an individual course must be paid before the start of the course
- Il costo include le ore di lezione, la guida allo studio WSET fornita agli studenti prima dell’inizio del corso (una volta ricevuto il pagamento) , tasting di vini diversi sia per tipo che per provenienza e tasse per accedere all’esame. Rilascio di un certificato WSET riconosciuto a livello Internazionale in caso di successo.
- Particolari condizioni sono riservate ai corsisti per il pranzo presso Signorvino.