- This event has passed.
VERONA WSET Level 2 Award in Wines 🇬🇧
8 June-10 June580€
WSET Level 2 Award in Wines (in lingua inglese)
WSET's Level 2 Award in Wines is a beginner- to intermediate-level qualification exploring wines, suitable for industry professionals and wine enthusiasts.
How to taste and describe wine using the WSET Level 2 SAT
Who can participate?
Il corso è adatto a chi ha bisogno di un buon livello di competenza nel settore vino a scopo professionale, per esempio a quanti lavorano con mansioni di vendita e assistenza ai clienti nel settore dell’ospitalità, del commercio al dettaglio e all’ingrosso. Il corso è adatto anche a quanti coltivano un interesse personale e desiderano conoscere meglio il mondo del vino.
What you'll learn
- How to produce the wine
- Main grape varieties of the world
- Main wine regions of the world
- How environmental factors, grape-growing, winemaking and maturation options influence the style and quality of wines.
- sparkling wines of the world
- Sweet wines and fortified wines
- How to read a label
- Food and wine pairing
- How to taste and describe wine using the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine®(SAT)
- Final exam
In 3 days we will taste more than 40 wines from all over the world!
Material to study Ebook. After your registration we will send you the instructions to have access to your ebook. It is always possible (extra cost) to buy the printed book from the WSET website.
A one-hour closed-book examination comprised of 50 multiple-choice questions.
The exams will be sent to London
Results are graded as follows:
Mark of 85% and above Pass with Distinction
Mark of between 70% and 84% Pass with Merit
Mark of between 55% and 69% Pass
Mark of between 45% and 54% Fail
Registration and requirements
- Personal study and revision
- Candidates applying to sit the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines examination must be over the legal minimum age (18 years old)
- End of bookings: 15 days before the start of the course
- The fee for an individual course must be paid before the start of the course
- Il costo include tre giornate di lezione, la guida allo studio WSET fornita agli studenti prima dell’inizio del corso,il libro di testo, tasting di 45 vini diversi sia per tipo che per provenienza e tasse per accedere all’esame
- Rilascio di un certificato WSET riconosciuto a livello Internazionale in caso di successo
- Possibility to have lunch in the Signorvino shop (with discount)