For individuals new to wine study, this qualification provides a hands-on introduction to the world of wine. You’ll explore the main types and styles of wine through sight, smell, and taste, while also gaining the basic skills to describe wines accurately, and make food and wine pairings.
Upon successful completion you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin.
Who can participate?
You must be of legal drinking age, to participate in any alcohol tasting.
Assessment is by a closed-book exam of 30 multiple-choice questions.
The exams will be sent to London
Registration and requirements
- You must be of legal drinking age to participate in any alcohol tasting.
- It is better to book the course as soon as possible, to have more time to study.
- The fee for an individual course must be paid before the start of the course
- The cost includes the lesson in class, the ebook and the tasting of the wines.
- Possibility to have lunch in the Signorvino shop (with discount)