WSET's Level 2 Award in Wines is a beginner- to intermediate-level qualification exploring wines, suitable for industry professionals and wine enthusiasts.
How to taste and describe wine using the WSET Level 2 SAT
Who can participate?
The WSET Level 2 Award in Wines is intended for beginners or those seeking to build on the introductory knowledge gained with the WSET Level 1 Award in Wines.
A one-hour closed-book examination comprised of 50 multiple-choice questions.
The exams will be sent to London
Results are graded as follows:
- Mark of 85% and above Pass with Distinction
- Mark of between 70% and 84% Pass with Merit
- Mark of between 55% and 69% Pass
- Mark of between 45% and 54% Fail
- 44% e meno – Fail unclassified
Registration and requirements
- Personal study and revision
- Candidates applying to sit the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines examination must be over the legal minimum age (18 years old)
- End of bookings: 15 days before the start of the course
- The fee for an individual course must be paid before the start of the course
- Il costo include tre giornate di lezione, la guida allo studio WSET fornita agli studenti prima dell’inizio del corso,il libro di testo o ebook (non stampabile e consultabile solo online), tasting di più di 40 vini diversi sia per tipo che per provenienza e tasse per accedere all’esame.
- On successful completion of the examination you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin, and will be able to use the associated WSET certified logo.
- Possibility to have lunch in the Signorvino shop (with discount)