WSET's Level 2 Award in Wines is a beginner- to intermediate-level qualification exploring wines, suitable for industry professionals and wine enthusiasts.
How to taste and describe wine using the WSET Level 2 SAT
Who can participate?
The WSET Level 2 Award in Wines is intended for beginners or those seeking to build on the introductory knowledge gained with the WSET Level 1 Award in Wines.
A one-hour closed-book examination comprised of 50 multiple-choice questions.
The exams will be sent to London
Results are graded as follows:
- Mark of 85% and above Pass with Distinction
- Mark of between 70% and 84% Pass with Merit
- Mark of between 55% and 69% Pass
- Mark of between 45% and 54% Fail
- 44% e meno – Fail unclassified
Registration and requirements
- Personal study and revision
- Candidates applying to sit the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines examination must be over the legal minimum age (18 years old)
- End of bookings: 15 days before the start of the course
- The fee for an individual course must be paid before the start of the course
- Il costo include tre giornate di lezione, la guida allo studio WSET fornita agli studenti prima dell’inizio del corso,il libro di testo, tasting di più di 40 vini diversi sia per tipo che per provenienza e tasse per accedere all’esame.
- On successful completion of the examination you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin, and will be able to use the associated WSET certified logo.
- Possibility to have lunch in the Signorvino shop (with discount)